During these unsettling times, it is important to take care of yourself and your loved ones as best you can.
· Take care to count the things that are going right in your life rather than those going wrong.
· Take care not to take on too much, especially with all the extra time extended during this crisis. Don’t wait until you feel yourself getting stressed or are overwhelmed before you take a break.
· Take care to enjoy the interruption in the same old routine by doing something you enjoy like reading, meditating, baking cookies, enjoying family time, and the like.
· Take care to use extra patience since people are under more pressure and stress at this vulnerable time. Kind words often work wonders in trying situations.
· Take care of old negative business—mend relationships, forgive grudges, forget about unattained goals, and forgive yourself for personal failings.