I'm taking a much needed vacation and will be leaving for Disney World tomorrow morning. My blog will resume in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, find a way to squeeze in some time for relaxing and de-stressing. We all need that if we are to keep productivity high at work.
Enjoy the last days of summer!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Another round of dismal employment news was released yesterday. To succeed in your career in this economy, you must constantly improve yourself and remain in good standing with your company.
- Establish your goals for advancement
- Learn what you need to do to reach those goals
- Develop and implement a plan of action
- Persist with an optimistic purpose and clear sense of direction
- Commit the time and effort necessary to reach your goals
Get a clear picture in your mind of what success means to you and then work toward it.