Fall brings many changes—from weather to leaf color. It seems a fine time to make changes in our lives as well. Here are a few positive changes that may make this fall a special season:
- Embrace change, rather than resist it. Oftentimes what we perceive as a negative change turns out to be the best thing that happened to us.
- Concentrate on what is important in your life. Establish priorities and stick with them.
- Write a personal mission statement for your life.
- Tell a loved one how special he or she is to you.
- Write in a daily gratitude journal.
- Help others.
- Let go of anger and resentment.
- De-junk and de-clutter the areas of your life that need it.
- Make time for exercise and eat healthy.
- Balance your checkbook and your budget.
- Listen to others—truly listen.
- Have fun on a regular basis
What positive changes will you make?