With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I thought it would be a good time to remind you to take care of yourself and keep the stress to a minimum. Try these stress-reducing techniques:
- Pause at the beginning of each day and give thanks for all the things that are going right in your life.
- Take a break when you feel yourself getting overwhelmed.
- Remember, the holiday season is about being with family.
- Don't let the idea of having the perfect holiday stress you to the point that you cannot enjoy yourself.
- Take a mini vacation in your mind.
- Burn a candle with a stress-reducing fragrance like lavender or vanilla.
- Don’t let the little things overshadow the important things.
- Enjoy yourself and the company of those you love.