Where did 2013 go? I mean literally where did it go? How did you spend your time in 2013 while on the job? Did you:
- Contribute to the best of your ability?
- Manage your time and keep yourself organized?
- Value learning and embrace new technology?
- Perform each task with efficiency and in a timely manner?
- Make yourself stand out in a positive way?
- Connect positively with the boss, coworkers, and customers?
- Accomplish everything you set out to do career wise?
- Advance appropriately on the job?
Your answers to the above questions can help you prepare for a stellar 2014 career. As we head into the new year, I will be blogging about making yourself indispensable at work—giving yourself that edge over the competition and earning a rewarding career.