With fall coming, it's a good time to take stock of where our time goes and how we can make the most of it. Soon we will be facing another holiday season and all the time crunches that come with it.
Take stock of your activities to be sure you are spending sufficient time in all the important areas of your life--work, family, spiritual, and extracurricular activities
- Establish priorities and eliminate things that do not add value to your life
- Devote time to your hobby or favorite activity
- Start a gratitude journal and write in it every day
- Read a few good books
- Listen to uplifting music
- Take it one day at a time
Do yourself a favor and take time to enjoy life.
Where do you spend your precious time?