Take time to enjoy the holiday season.
- Listen to your favorite Christmas carols and holiday music.
- Enjoy the festive decorations.
- Bake cookies and fudge.
- Instead of thinking about all you have to do, sit back and relax for a few minutes.
- Visit shut-ins and the elderly.
- Dress in your holiday attire and accept those party and dinner invitations.
- Spread cheer wherever you go.
- Adopt an animal from a shelter.
- Attend to your spiritual side.
Balancing work, play, spirituality, and health is the best way to enjoy the holidays and every day.
Tis the season. Slow down and enjoy it.