Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Goals

Make goals your priority and focus on attaining them. You may be surprised at what you can accomplish. Take action today by asking yourself these questions:

  • What am I willing to do to attain my goal?
  • What am I willing to give up in order to attain my goal? (i.e., time? money?)
  • Do I have the ability and means to attain this goal?
  • If I do not have the ability or means to attain this goal, can I obtain the ability or means? (i.e. go back for retraining or college credits)
  • Is this goal a high priority for me?
  • Are there steps today I can take toward accomplishing my goal?
  • Do I take steps every day to reach my goal?
  • Is what I am doing now bringing me closer to my goal?
  • What steps can I take to reach my goal?
  • How will I organize the steps I need to take to reach my goal?
  • When will I begin working on this goal?

Develop a solid plan of action to attain your goals, and start today to bring them to fruition.

No comments: