Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DEVELOP A PLAN

This week’s blog continues with goals. If you haven’t yet written down your goals, think about the benefits of doing so and write at least one goal. If you do have goals written, pull them out and develop a solid plan of action to attain the goals.

Ask yourself these questions:

  • What am I willing to do to attain this goal?
  • What am I willing to give up to attain this goal? (i.e., time? money?)
  • Do I have the ability and means to attain this goal?
  • If I do not have the ability or means to attain this goal, can I obtain the ability or means?
  • Is this goal a high priority for me?
  • Are there steps today I can take toward accomplishing this goal?
  • Do I take steps everyday to reach my goal?
  • Is what I am doing now bringing me closer to my goal?
  • What steps can I take to reach my goal?
  • How will I organize the steps I need to take to reach my goal?

When you make goals your priority and focus on attaining them, you may be surprised how quickly they come to fruition. Why wait? Take action today.

Carol

No comments: