Thanksgiving will be here in a couple of weeks. It's a good time to remember to take care of ourselves and keep stress to a minimum. Here are some stress-reducing tips:
- Be grateful for what you have. At the beginning of each day, reflect on your blessings and the people who complete your life.
- Don't let little aggravations overshadow the important ones.
- Count the things that are going right in your life, not those going wrong.
- Take a break when you feel yourself getting stressed. Don't wait until you are overwhelmed.
- Keep close to family and friends during this and other holidays.
- Burn a candle with one of the wonderful stress-reducing fragrances like lavender or vanilla.
- Take a mini vacation in your mind.
- Enjoy yourself.