- Be easy to get along with
- Support your supervisor and coworkers
- Value customers
- Respect everyone
- Treat everyone as equals
- Be patient and kind
- Respect the fact that people are different
Friday, March 20, 2009
One of the biggest reasons people get fired is because they do not get along with others at work. You must get along with everyone, even if you do not like him or her. Follow these tips:
Friday, March 13, 2009
Today I am giving more job retention hints as the economy continues to lose jobs at an alarming rate.
- Take personal responsibility for all you do at work (and elsewhere).
- Be extra customer-friendly.
- Follow directions carefully and produce error-free work.
- Maintain a sense of humor.
- Be extra kind to everyone--we all need it these days.
- Pull your own weight.
- Manage stress.
- Learn something new each week.
- Be a good listener.
- Be a good communicator.
- Take on extra responsibilities cheerfully.
- Remain in control of your emotions.