It has been said that people who give up on their New Year’s resolutions do so within the first three weeks of the year. Don’t let your goals suffer the same fate and fall by the wayside.
Work on fulfilling your goals by eliminating excuses and taking action to bring them to fruition. Commit the necessary time, work, and dedication to the attainment of your goals.
- Make time to meet your goals
- Find out WHAT you need to do in order to reach your goal(s)
- Find out HOW to do what you need to do to reach your goal(s)
- Enlist help from others who have already reached goals similar to those you want to attain
- Keep reminding yourself that you can do it
- Break down big goals into manageable steps – create an action plan
- Do something today--no matter how minor
Visualize reaching your goal(s). What have you accomplished in the past? How did you do it? How did it feel to have succeeded? How can you use this feeling of success to reach another of your goals?