Enthusiasm is something over which we have some control. People in similar positions in similar companies approach their jobs with different degrees of enthusiasm. We can make up our minds to be enthusiastic. Consider people you know or have read about who are passionate about what they do--Olympians, athletes, mothers raising their children. What is it about these people that sets them apart? What makes it apparent they love what they do? How can you project that enthusiasm?
- Be more pleasant, enthusiastic, and motivated.
- Show a zest for life and a love for your job through your actions and personality.
- Be a coworker others will want to work with.
- Be an employee the boss will want to promote.
- Get others excited about what you do and how you do it.
Truly enthusiastic people radiate passion in all they do. They do not let that passion fade. They rejuvenate themselves by seeking ways to keep their lives interesting.